International Diplomatic Network of International Law and Human Rights
Rights and freedoms defined as: the potential enjoyed by the individual as a human being and a member in the society. These rights are recognized constitutionally, legislatively and internationally which is considered necessary for his life, guaranteed, protected and organized by the state in accordance with the prevailing laws. They are universal rights enjoyed by human beings regardless of their race, color, sex, religion or language.
Usually it follows these rights and freedoms the following:
– That the rights and public freedoms are natural rights linked to human being, closed and necessary to him.
– That the rights and public freedoms are rights and freedoms emerged within the “International, regional and local” network. It requires to be internationally, constitutionally and legislatively recognized.
– That the practice of rights and public freedoms to be enjoyed by everyone, it should be organized, determining the manner of exercising it, imposing its respect and protection and ensuring that would not exposing to it.
The characteristics of the rights and freedoms in the modern era:
1) The individual is the center of public rights and freedoms: therefore, the recognition of rights and public freedoms depends the recognition of the public authorities in accordance with her constitutional and legitimate concept. It also meant the non-infringement of these rights and freedoms set out to the citizens, since the recognition of rights and freedoms does not mean that it is absolute.
2) The positive role of the state is important in determining the idea of rights and public freedoms: In the sense that there are a lot of public freedoms’ meanings and manifestations that it cannot take its true meaning only by the intervention of the state to provide the necessary facilities for their exercise.
3) Rights and public freedoms are inseparably linked to the idea of the organized society: where the importance of rights and public freedoms are only appeared in light of an organized group and under a collective concept.
4) Rights and public freedoms are characterized by inclusiveness: as it includes the whole human life from his birth until his death, and then, the rights and public freedoms are multiple by the multiplicity of human life stages, including the various aspects of life, “civilian – political – social – economic” … etc.
5) The rights and public freedoms are intertwined and overlapping: which means that one freedom of the freedoms or one right from the public rights can lead to the ability and capability to exercise the freedoms and other rights, and vice versa.
6) Rights and public freedoms are corporate and indivisible idea: which means that the human cannot enjoy some of them without enjoying the others.
7) Rights and public freedoms considered as the focus of the real democracy: which means that rights and public freedoms change its content that always remain the focus of true democracy and a goal for the individual.
8) Rights and public freedoms are not absolute: which means that the right and the absolute freedom does not exist only with the primitive man, and that the human cannot be absolutely free in all positions and times.
9) That the public freedom without protection does not have any value: Where the protection of freedom from abuse is a fundamental condition of the recognition’s conditions by individuals.
10) That the rights and public freedoms in its practice assumes respecting the others’ rights: overriding upon the rights of others make those rights and freedoms lose their real value.
It is an international network registered in the Kingdom of Norway, under the number : 912314561
Logo represents the five continents of the world as we seek to establish the rules of human rights and international law in these continents where justice between peoples is equal with balance of right and justice without discrimination.
Seeking to establish the rules of human rights and international law in the five continents ,and the establishment of justice between people with balance of right and justice without discrimination.
International Diplomatic Network of International Law and Human Rights (N.D.L.H.): it is a network where its organizations member registered according to its states’ laws and diplomatic, human rights and legal personalities from all nations. Its general headquarters is in the Kingdom of Norway. It seeks to achieve its objectives by peaceful and democratic means. The network is working to spread the culture of diplomacy and international law and human rights, the exchange of cultures and the monitoring and documentation of human rights abuses where they occur and it works through its partners in Europe to contribute in the support of immigrants and the creation of new programs to make them able to coexist in a new country and with a new language.
NDLH Founder :
Dr.Azab Alaziz NDLH founder and president
- Bachelor: Computer Engineering and Networks for the year 2006/2007
- Master: protection and integrity of the information / security information for the year 2008/2009
- Doctorate: Direction of information management / information security for the year 2009/2010
- British Board of Professional Engineers CPE/ Adopted by the British Council and Kingdom of Britain / ID/421535
- British Board of Experts of professional IT experts / CITS / Adopted by the British Council and Kingdom of Britain / ID/836167
- British Fellowship of International Project Managers professional / PMP / Adopted by the British Fellowship body and Kingdom of Britain. / ID/239737
- Professional Diploma in International Arbitration Alexandria University/Alexandria Faculty of Law under the supervision of the Egyptian captain of lawyers and the Arab African syndicate of lawyers and the International Arbitration Center Cairo in 2010
- Professional Diploma in International Contracts in English and Norwegian language Oslo Institute of Science and Technology, Kingdom of Norway in 2015.
- Diploma in press editing and preparation of international reports in English Oslo Institute of Science and Technology, Kingdom of Norway in 2014.
- Diploma in Crisis Management in Norwegian language, the Danish Institute JAVA in 2015
- Alaziz Company for legal consulting and international arbitration Syrian Arab Republic.
- Chairman of the board of directors / previously
- Foundation Al Sadd for General undertakings and construction the Syrian Arab Republic.
- Chief Executive/ previously
- A group of Syrian Companies: Imported Yarn Company, Sayegh Company for Import and Export, Gold River Foundation for General Contracting & Engineering Consultancies.
- An international arbitrator / previously
- Mason Company Ltd, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Manager of IT and Sales Department / previously
- Qimat Alsadd Alaali Foundation Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- General Manager of the Projects/ previously
- Albany Foundation for Construction, maintenance and operation Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- General Manager/ previously
- The Arab European Center for Human Rights and International Law in the Kingdom of Norway.
- General Secretary Commissioner / previously
- Vice chairman of the International Advisory Body/ previously
- Lecturer and international accredited trainer in human rights, international arbitration and international law/ previously
- The Council of International Arbitrators in Europe on the issues of the Middle East.
- High Commissioner/ previously
- The Syrian Coalition for the International Criminal Court commissioned by the International Coalition for the International Criminal Court in the United States of America and Netherlands.
- General Coordinator/ previously
- The International Diplomatic Network of International Law and Human Rights.
- Founder and President
- The World Forum of Human Rights in the Kingdom of Norway.
- Manager / I am working now
- The International Body of Arab and European Lineages and Archiving.
- General Secretary/ I am working now
- The United Eagles Company for Consultancy and Training Poland.
- Member of the board of directors and partner/ I am working now.
- City of Civilizations Project in Europe, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Consultant and International Arbitrator/ I am working now
- Attanal Al Arabi Project in Europe.
- General Manager
- Bond Aviation Consulting Firm, United Arab Emirates.
- International Arbitrator and Manager of International Contracts Department/ I am working now
- Oslo Institute of Science and Technology, Kingdom of Norway.
- General Manager of the Middle East Programs/ I am working now
- Lecturer in International Law and International Arbitration/ I am working now
- The Thames Academy of Science and Technology, Kingdom of Great Britain.
- Visiting Professor of International Law/ I am working now
He began working as an arbitrator or a favorite arbitrator in conflicts:
- Imported Yarn Company / Rand Company for Cotton Products Sayegh
- Company for Import and Export / Brothers Group for the Armed Iron Products
- Bond Aviation Consulting Firm / Intended for Import and Export Company
Drafting of contracts:
- Imported Yarn Company / Rafie Company for General Trading
- Imported Yarn Company / Mzan Company for Construction
- Imported Yarn Company / Al Omar Foundation for Cotton Products
- Bond Aviation Consulting Firm / Al Qattan Group for Technical Services
- The US diplomatic mission for peace in the United States since 2013.
- Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of Norway
- He get the diplomatic document
- The British Board and British fellowship since 2010.
- Ambassador for all disciplines in the Middle East
- The European Arab Center for Human Rights and International Law in Norway / previously.
- World Peace Committee since 2013.
- Ambassador of peace and interfaith dialogue
- The Albanian Diplomatic Mission
- Ambassador of the Mission in the palace of the United Nations.
- The American International University (Texas).
- Honorary doctorate in international law / international arbitration
- He gets the title of professor in the international arbitration
- The International Council for Commercial Arbitration.
- He gets a full registration
- The International Union for Human Rights in the Kingdom of Norway.
- High Commissioner
- The Federation of International Blue Cross and Blue Crescent Organizations.
- Certificate of appreciation and excellence for the prominent role in the deployment of international arbitration culture.
- International Arbitrator armor by international arbitrators Council.
- Armor of Human Rights Excellence from the savior organization of Human Rights in Iraq.
- Armor of distinguished rights from motherland center in Palestine.
- Armor of Human Rights Excellence from the gathering of We Are All Iraq.
- Armor of Legal and Academic Excellence from the Iraqi International Arbitration about the prominent role for the development of chartered and jurists of Iraqis in partnership with the international universities in Britain and the United States of America.
- Armor of Baghdad (Iraqi Al Dallah): for his participation in the development of law in Iraq.
- Armor of academic and professional excellence from the Arab Republic of Egypt represented in the Egyptian Coalition for Human Rights.
- Medal of Arab International Arbitrator for the year 2013 by the international arbitrators’ council.
- Armor of Civil Alliance of Human Rights.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the Council of International Arbitrators, United States of America on the deployment of international arbitration culture in Arab societies.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the Egyptian Alliance for Human Rights.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the European Arab Center for Human Rights on the implementation of legal development courses for Iraqi organizations.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the international arbitration center for the African Union and the international lawyers headed by the Egyptian Lawyers Syndicate Sameh Ashour, a professor at the distinguished effort.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the international arbitration center of International and African Union of lawyers.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the Council of International Arbitrators on distinguished effort in the preparation of international arbitrators in Turkey.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the Consulting Center for the preparation of international arbitrators Cairo branch on his distinguished training effort in the preparation of the international Arab arbitrators, which was held in the Turkish capital of Istanbul.
- Certificate of thanks and appreciation from the Yemeni destination for Human Rights for his prominent role in serving Human, Humanity and the International Peace.
- Armor of Excellence from the Iraqi Arbitration Center.
- Medal of human donations from the Arab-European Center for Human Rights in the Norwegian capital Oslo by the consultant of the Center’s General Secretary, the consultant Najwa Khattab.
- Member of the International Council of International Commercial Arbitration France ICCA since 2013
- Member of the European Association for International Education in Netherlands since 2009
- Member of Amnesty International since 2005
- Member of the Red Cross since 2006
- Member of the Norwegian Red Cross since 2013
- Member of the Norwegian organization LHL since 2015
- Member of international Arab arbitrators council in Cairo since 2013 till 2014
- Member of Arab Union for the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights in Cairo / Jordan since 2010 till 2014
- Member of the arbitration center of Arab Union for the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights/ Oman since 2009
- Member of the American Organization of Information security ISSA since 2006
- Founding member of the Arab Union of Arab institutions and centers of arbitration in Jordan. Oman / Under establishment since 2010
- Member of the International Council of Arabic language / Beirut since 2008
- Member of the Norwegians Union of Journalists since 2014
- Member of the International Union of Journalists IFJ in Brussels since 2014
- Member of the American peace mission since 2013
- Member and activist of the international Coalition for the International Criminal Court in Netherlands and the United States of America since 2011
- Member of the Norwegian Peace Association in 2016
- Member of Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the British Organization Article 19
- Member of Reporters Without Borders
- Member of the Diplomatic Mission Organization Peace and Prosperity
- Member of the Center for American and International Law
- Member of the Association for International Arbitration (AIA)
- Protection of expatriates according to international law in the Arabic Language.
- Research of Professional Training in Arabic and English Language.
- Drafting international contracts (oil, FIDIC, construction, international arbitration).
- Book / International Projects Management Series.
The first issue: Management of international projects: Printing and publishing in the Syrian Arab Republic / Talas house for publication and distribution by decision of the Ministry of Culture.
- Encyclopedia of International Arbitration Part I in Arabic and English Language: Printing and publishing in the Syrian Arab Republic / Talas house for publication and distribution by decision of the Ministry of Culture.
- Book of the death penalty in English Language (Under publication).
- My international participations are in attending:
- The establishment of the Arab Union of Arab institutions and centers of arbitration.
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- The largest international gathering of international Arab arbitrators and experts of international conflicts in the Middle East.
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- The annual meetings of the International Criminal Court.
- The meeting held of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- The United Nations Palace in Geneva
- The meeting of the Norwegian civil society organizations at the headquarters of the Norwegian parliament in Oslo to discuss issues of international abuses that occurred in Iraq.
- The Norwegian capital Oslo
- A scheduled meeting of ICC of the States parties, civil society organizations and international activists to discuss the international violations.
- The Hague
- The conference held of the forced disappearance on the European countries.
- The Palais des Nations in Geneva
- The meeting of Amnesty International Norway
- Lillehammer University – Kingdom of Norway
- Meetings of the European Parliament
- The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights meetings.
- The Palais des Nations in Geneva
- The conference for defining the International Criminal Court.
- The University of Mohammed V-Agdal Faculty of Law – Morocco
- The international conference under the auspices of the Democratic National Coordinating Body entitled against dictatorship and external military intervention against Syria.
- The capital Brussels
- The courses of international arbitration
- Faculty of Law, Alexandria
- The Sixth Conference against the Death Penalty under the auspices of the Norwegian Foreign Ministry and the Canadian Foreign Ministry.
- The Norwegian capital Oslo / Opera House
- The Centennial Conference in the Swedish capital Stockholm.
- The Swedish capital Stockholm
- The Leaders Conference in the Norwegian capital, Oslo
- The Norwegian capital, Oslo
- The Norwegian peace conference
- The Norwegian capital Oslo.
- The European Parliament in the international seminar under the auspices of Foundation of Abdulaziz Saud Al-Babtain’s Prize for Poetic Creativity.
- The meetings of the UN High Commissionner for Human Rights under the invitation of civil society organizations.
- The Palais des Nations in Geneva
- The World Day of Social Work
- The UN Palace in Geneva
- The conference of the Dutch University Twente .
- The annual conference of the German company Bosch
- The 3rd International Congress on Ethics and Tourism